Welcome to my fundraising page!
I am asking you to support me in the Tour de Cure® because finding a cure for diabetes means so much to me.
I joined the Tour de Cure because today alone over 4,100 people will be diagnosed and because more than 30 million adults and children in the United States are living with this terrible disease. I am one of the 30 million adults living with Type 1 Diabetes. I tear up because I hate diabetes and every single day I’m thankful to see and live my fullest with Diabetes. I wear my pancreas on the outside using an insulin pump and CGM to help me identify when I am having a low blood sugar episode, as there were times when I didn’t even know they were occurring. So those who continue to support the research and companies I say THANK YOU for helping me balance LIFE daily while I LIVE with Diabetes!
Help Me Reach My Goal!
When you donate:
- You spread awareness of the devastating effects of diabetes.
- You advocate for a child discriminated against in school because of diabetes.
- You fund life-saving research.
- You provide access to community programs and free resources that help those living with diabetes.
- You HELP ME and countless OTHERS LIVE another day.
By participating in the Tour de Cure, I hope to inspire others to join me and raise money.
Thank you for making a generous donation to this cause that is so important to me.