Tour de Cure is a cycling event hosted by the American Diabetes Association. It is their largest annual fundraising & engagement initiative having positively impacted millions of lives over its 30+ year journey. Our team is supporting the ADA because we want to make a difference. We want to lead. We want to inspire. We want to empower. We want a cure!
We’re committed to ride and fundraise together through this inspirational event to not only support the over 37.3 million people in the United States with diabetes, but to champion and honor those we know personally who are impacted. When we bring together dedicated team members and generous donors, our power as a group far outweighs what any of us could do alone.
Slalom is excited to to be participating in this year's event and determined to reach our team goal, one person at a time. Let's make a difference together!
• Bring your bike and be a rider on event day. Join our team to sign up. There are routes for every fitness level. A virtual option is available too!
• Volunteer on race day at the rider rest stop. Please include your name on this form in you are intersetd. https://bit.ly/44o4RQt
• Consider contributing a donation if you are unable to join us on event day
• When: October 1, 2023 7am-5pm
• Where: Sonoma State University
• Goal: We’ve set a team goal of $8,500
Calls To Action:
• Socialize the event to coworkers, friends, and family. Feel free to publicize our team page on any of your favorite social media outlets
• Help organize fundraising events as another way to reach our donation goal (ex: bbqs, bake sales)
• Help organize team events to connect with other riders and participants (ex: bike to work days)
• We are looking for Team Captains to raise $1000 or more
Looking forward to riding with ya'll!
The Verification Code is imprinted on credit cards to help merchants verify transactions when the actual card is not present, such as Internet purchases or donations. The merchant uses this number as part of the authorization process with the card issuer.
Please use the images below to locate the verification code for your card type.
Visa, Master Card, and Discover
The verification code for Visa, Master Card, and Discover is a 3-digit number printed on the back of your card. It appears after the account number or last 4-digits of your account number, in the signature panel.
The American Express verification code is a 4-digit number printed on the front of your card. It appears above and to the right of the embossed account number.
CREATE a new team
Become a captain of a new team.
JOIN a team
Join a team already registered for this event.
REGISTER as an individual
Participate without associating with a team.
You can create a team either through the "Register" button above where you'll first find the nearby event or by visiting the list of events associated with national company below.
Do not forget to associate your newly created team with this company.