Citizens Energy Group is a sponsor of the American Diabetes Association’s 2021 Indiana Heartland Step Out* to Stop Diabetes.
Citizens invites our employees to help the ADA celebrate 30 years of providing community-based education programs, protecting the rights of people with diabetes, and funding critical research for a cure to diabetes.
Because we’re all citizens, we are proud of our commitment to the community and the volunteerism of our employees. Let’s show our support for ADA Indiana and our coworker Jodi Whitney, Vice President of Human Resources and Chief Diversity Officer, who serves on its executive board.
Here is a list of the ways you can be involved – virtually – in the Indiana Heartland Step Out!
1. Join the Citizens Step Out team (link above). You can walk, run or ride on August 14 to participate in the “main event.” You choose the distance and the place, but Step Out to make a difference!
2. Make a donation to support the work of the ADA. Click on the “Donate” button above to make a contribution.
3. Instead of hosting a one-day walk to raise funds, the ADA is organizing several challenges between now and August 14. Learn more and sign up for the challenges via the Strava activity tracking app at https://www.strava.com/clubs/step-out-walk-to-stop-diabetes-883643.
4. Join the Healthy Citizens “Couch to 5K” six-week wellness challenge (July 6-August 16). Details coming soon!
Thanks for doing your part in the fight against diabetes – whether you choose to help fund research and advocacy, raise awareness, or make a commitment to your own health!
* “Step Out” includes walking, running, and bicycling!
The Verification Code is imprinted on credit cards to help merchants verify transactions when the actual card is not present, such as Internet purchases or donations. The merchant uses this number as part of the authorization process with the card issuer.
Please use the images below to locate the verification code for your card type.
Visa, Master Card, and Discover
The verification code for Visa, Master Card, and Discover is a 3-digit number printed on the back of your card. It appears after the account number or last 4-digits of your account number, in the signature panel.
The American Express verification code is a 4-digit number printed on the front of your card. It appears above and to the right of the embossed account number.
CREATE a new team
Become a captain of a new team.
JOIN a team
Join a team already registered for this event.
REGISTER as an individual
Participate without associating with a team.
You can create a team either through the "Register" button above where you'll first find the nearby event or by visiting the list of events associated with national company below.
Do not forget to associate your newly created team with this company.