I am asking you to support me in the Tour de Cure because improving the lives of people with diabetes—until we find a cure!—means so much to me.
I joined the Tour de Cure because:
* Today alone over 4,100 people will be diagnosed
* More than 34 million adults and children in the United States are living with this terrible disease
* More than 88 million people in the United States are living with pre-diabetes
* I help care for almost 2,000 children and youth with diabetes
* My husband, mother, brother, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends are among the 122 million affected
Please, help Me Reach My Goal!
When you donate:
* You spread awareness of the devastating effects of diabetes.
* You advocate for a child discriminated against in school because of diabetes.
* You fund life-saving research.
* You provide access to community programs and free resources that help those living with diabetes
By participating in the Tour de Cure, I hope to inspire others to join me and raise both awareness and money.
Thank you for making a generous donation to this cause that is so important to me!