Worried about the coronavirus? Here's what you should know. | Read more
The American Diabetes Association®will be participating in the 46th Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 8, 2023, as charity team, Team Diabetes Chicago!
This will be our 13th year as an official charity team, and we will once again be running for a life free of diabetes and all its burdens. Join us as we get fit, have fun, and fundraise for a meaningful cause!
For more than 82 years, millions of Americans with diabetes have relied on the American Diabetes Association to help them fight discrimination, prevent diabetes and better manage their diabetes—while we help fuel the vital research that produces breakthrough treatments and, one day, cures. When you join Team Diabetes, your support and fundraising will help us continue to stand beside over 37 million people living with diabetes—today and long into the future.
To learn more about Team Diabetes Chicago, please contact Kayla Carter or Olivia Martin:
Manager, Donor Relations
- Pre-lottery: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Post-lottery: Friday, November 18, 2022 - Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Minimum fundraising requirement: $2,000
All Team Diabetes participants receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- FREE training program through Chicago Endurance Sports
- Personalized fundraising webpage, resources and support
- Race weekend amenities (Abbott Expo Meet & Greet and Race Day Resort brought to you by Chicago Endurance Sports)
- Exclusive Team Diabetes apparel and gear (In-training shirt and race day singlet)