CONNECTED FOR LIFE
Join the Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes® for an engaging and inspirational day, which will connect us virtually wherever we are.
Whether you’re battling diabetes or have a loved one who is, supporting the diabetes community can be the best medicine.
Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes® is a virtual nationwide movement that promotes year-round engagement of our mission, diabetes awareness and healthy living. Step Out® brings together communities of families, friends, loved ones, corporate supporters and volunteers that unite to support the diabetes community and fundraise for research that will bring us closer to a cure. No one should face diabetes alone!
PARTICIPATION IN STEP OUT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Step Out is about making an impact in the lives of those living with diabetes. We just need more people like you to join the fight. Your participation in Step Out helps:
- Empower familiesyoung, old, multi-generational—with tools and support to gain the confidence, knowledge and independence to live a safe and healthy life.
- Lead successful programs such as Safe at School and our new virtual Imagine Camp across the US to improve inclusion, education and collaboration.
- 88 million Americans with prediabetes take action to prevent or delay the onset of diabetes by learning their risk for type 2 diabetes.
- Our Advocacy team fight for access to affordable health care that meets the needs of people with diabetes, including access to affordable insulin.
- Support nearly 300 diabetes-related projects atover 100 of the leading research institutions in the United States.
Keeping ourselves connected while apart, we will continue to engage our communities to raise awareness, support the diabetes community and fundraise to support research bringing us closer to a cure.