WORKING TOGETHER FOR LIFE
Every day more than 4,000 people are newly diagnosed with diabetes in America. Nearly 115 million Americans have diabetes or prediabetes.
The ADA connects the best minds—driving innovation and advancing toward a cure—with the biggest hearts—helping people and families live with conviction and hope because they have knowledge and access to resources. We help people with diabetes thrive by fighting for their rights and providing programs, advocacy and education to improve their quality of life.
Diabetes has brought us together. There’s nothing we can’t do when we’re Connected for Life.
To learn more about some of the ways we are making an impact in the lives of millions, visit the links below:
- If you are struggling to pay for insulin or know someone who is, the ADA has resources to help-visit InsulinHelp.org.
- Living With Type 2 Diabetes Program
- Camps for children with diabetes
- Ask The Experts
- Advocacyto sign up to be an advocate
- Diabetes Food Hub
- Center For Information: 1-800-DIABETES or Online chat option
- Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support (DSMES)
- Online Support Community